Lanark County Childcare Subsidy Waitlist
Current Fee Subsidy Clients
If you currently have an active fee subsidy file you will continue to receive the fee subsidy support you have been approved for once your child(ren) return to the child care.
If you are opting to not send your child(ren) back to care as soon as your child care reopens, please contact your fee subsidy case worker to request a Break in Service. A break in service will allow you to maintain your access to fee subsidy without having to go on the waitlist. This break in service will last for the time period the Province dictates the child care must hold your space without payment if you are not accessing the service.
New applications for child care fee subsidy currently has a waitlist.
There are 2 different kinds of waitlists when it comes to child care.
- The waitlist Child Care Centre’s have for the spaces available at their Centre’s. You can contact individual child cares to see if they have space for your child(ren).
- Lanark County’s fee subsidy waitlist for families that need financial support to pay for child care. At this time Lanark County has a waitlist for new fee subsidy applications.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist please:
- Phone 613-267-4200 ext 2302
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- subject line: Child Care Fee Subsidy
- Include the following information:
- Phone #:
- Email address:
- How many children:
- Age of child(ren):
- Prioritization questions
- Are you a OW client transferring to school or work? (Y/N)
- Do you have an annual net income less than $20,000 based on last year’s tax return? (Y/N)
- Readiness to access fee subsidy
- Do you currently have a child care Provider? (Y/N)
- If yes, who is your child care Provider?
Lanark County Children’s Services
99 Christie Lake Rd.
Phone: (613)267-4200 ext. 2303 or 2304